How Can You Save Money With InsurePro?
InsurePro was founded by Eric Kossian, Insurance Underwriting Specialist, who you can talk directly with, who discovered that many of the biggest carriers don't rarely provide the breadth of coverage offerings that good credit score clients, who own homes and/or businesses, actually need.
How InsurePro Can Save You Money Before a Claim
1. We do a lot of research on carriers to find which ones are consistently profitable so that your rates will be low now and far into the future.
2. Unlike auto insurance, Eric says "there are huge differences from carrier to carrier when it comes to homeowner's policies offered by different carriers and better product offerings are often less premium!"
3. InsurePro agents ask you lots of questions to help you determine your actual needs so you can eliminate coverage and premiums you don't actually need.
4 We offer uniqure policies or coverage solutions you likely haven't even heard of from others so that you will only paying for coverage that is finely tuned to your specific needs. Examples: you most likely need 1 million of liability or more and 1 million of underinsured motorist injury coverage (maybe your biggest financial exposure?) You may or may not need flood, mudslide, landslide, earth movement, earthquake or tsunami coverage or just a zero deductible on auto glass damage.
5. We shop aggressively for you with a range of solid carriers and typically save clients many hundreds of dollars per year despite typically offering substantially better coverage on home and auto. Sometimes, that savings is used to by additional policies that clients may need but they have much more protection.
How InsurePro Can Save You Money After a Claim
1. Working with an InsurePro agent and/or our Underwriting Specialist directly, you can choose from a more finely tuned set of coverage offerings that can better protect you. After all, what good is a low premium if your coverage selections are off? But you can't make a decision to reject something you don't know about! Most 800 number carriers and the big name captive carriers typically don't offer anything but cookie-cutter policies and won't mention policies they don't offer, that you might really need. You might even need coverage in our excess or surplus lines markets for the best fit! InsurePro agents help you determine what is important to you and we'll have you sign off on major coverage offerings so we know you understand if you're rejecting something important.
2. Service after the claim: in the vast majority of cases, because InsurePro has been careful in selecting solid companies to work with with broad coverage offerings, these carriers also have a viewpoint of trying to find coverage for their client because they have written their policies to be as broad as possible. But in the event there are differences of opinion as to what is or is not covered, Eric, InsurePro's in house Underwriting Specialist, doesn't hesitate to get involved and will robustly do all he can to help the claims adjuster see what's in their own policy since he knows how to speak in ways they are used to.